Shop, discover and start fashion trends on Polyvore, the web’s largest fashion community.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to setup the Polyvore bookmarklet on your Apple iPad.
Install the Polyvore bookmarklet on the iPad
We will complete the following steps via the iPad.
Prepare your iPad & open this tutorial in mobile Safari
- Next, open the Safari app and open this current page (go to iosbookmarklets.com and search for “Polyvore” and select the tutorial for the iPad).
- Now copy the code in the section (Polyvore bookmarklet code)
Create a temporary bookmark in mobile Safari
Next, tap on the share icon (square with a right arrow) at the top of your Safari page and tap “Add Bookmark.” Ensure that it will be saving to the “Bookmarks Bar” and then hit “Save.”
Update the temporary bookmark with the code for the bookmarklet
- Now tap on the bookmark icon (open book) to pull up your bookmarks. Tap on the “Bookmarks Bar” folder. Then tap “Edit” in the top corner of your window.
- Select the bookmark that you just created. Change the name to something of your choice – perhaps ‘Polyvore’ or ‘Clip to Polyvore’.
- Next, erase the URL shown and paste the bookmarklet code for Polyvore (press and hold, then release, then tap “Paste”).
- Hit “Bookmarks Bar” located in the bottom top left corner to go back. Tap “Done” located in the top right corner. Tap the bookmark icon to make it disappear.
Those are all the steps! You’ve now installed the Polyvore bookmarklet on your iPad.
Polyvore bookmarklet code
To copy the code below — press and hold on the code and then release; then adjust the blue overlay so it covers the entire code, and tap “Copy.”
Video Tutorial: How to Setup the Polyvore Bookmarklet on an Apple iPad
If you found this tutorial helpful, then please share it with a friend.
Image credit: Polyvore.com
Bookmarklet code credit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/clipper